Saturday, March 01, 2008

Trouble #2

I can't even remember the last time I was up until sunrise. Well, at least the last time being up until sunrise when I wasn't in the hospital working...

DT and I had planned an early night. We were going to meet up after work (damn, I still have charts to finish from clinic), grab a bite and call it an early night since he's on call today. Well, we invited a few others, a bite turned into a lavish meal, then ES and I went to the sad gay bar and ended up chatting to this guy who I saw last time I was there (back in September? October?), and we swapped numbers so that he could come to Contra Dancing (more on that in a minute) tonight.

I *finally* got home. And then the bartender from the night before called so we met up and hung out-until sunrise. He's much younger, and so much fun. Really a breath of fresh air around here. I don't think many others would have even considered intentionally staying up until sunrise.

So, I am suppose to go to a Contra Dancing event tonight. I get visions of being back in elementary school, when it must have been gym or music class where they tried to make us square-dance. It didn't go so well. I wonder if I have one of those plaid shirts with the snap buttons... Looking for Trouble #3.

Time to get busy.